FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

dell 6000 Keyboard and Dell B130 Keyboard problem

Nach unten

dell 6000 Keyboard and Dell B130 Keyboard problem Empty dell 6000 Keyboard and Dell B130 Keyboard problem

Beitrag  xiang2011 Mi Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am

My dell 6000 Keyboard and Dell B130 Keyboard are the best examples. They take on a black look after half a year. They had some second hand smoke. They drank what I drank. And they have the crumbs that I ate left. Some beetles used to sleep there forever. my friend used to give me advise to have a protective film. I didn't take it as important as it could. Then I have this HP DV9000 Keyboard back to its original place. And a new one has taken me sixty bucks. It's really out of my expectation.And the experts suggested that I should buy a protective film. While I used my laptop, the film can prevent the crumbs falling into the filling. As the climate turns cooler and cooler, there is no side effect on overheating. Whether the dust is visible or not, we should clean it once a week. In this case, our keyboard no matter it is Dell Laptop Keyboard , Gateway Laptop Keyboard or HP Laptop Keyboard is under a clean circumstance.Whatever Gateway 8011381R Keyboard or HP 441541-001 Keyboard, they are no more than 90 dollars. But it's still a large sum of money for many people. as long as we take it carefully, we will save more.

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten