FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

42 session of the Thailand Open was held August in Suwan

Nach unten

42 session of the Thailand Open was held August in Suwan  Empty 42 session of the Thailand Open was held August in Suwan

Beitrag  xyykimmy Sa Aug 27, 2011 6:44 am

July 21, Bangkok: the total prize money of $ 1 million Thailand Open is the eighth same Asian market event this year, will be held August 11-14 at Suwan Golf and Country Club, the Japanese star Shingo Katayama will travel to the competition. He has five times become the number one player in Japan, have won 26 races in his careerCallaway FT-iZ Fairway WoodsThis year is the second time Katayama to participate in the Thailand Open. Last year, he played the rare "Albatross" in the final round of competition, at last he fell behind the winner Chinese star Liang Wen-Chong five and won the 11th.Callaway FT-I SQUAREWAY WoodsTogether with the 38-year-old Shingo Katayama to attend the competition is the former U.S. Open champion New Zealander Michael Campbell and Japanese player Shigeki Maruyama, he totally gain 10 title on the Japan Golf Tour, and also won three PGA Tour.Callaway x fairway woods
"I am very pleased to have the opportunity to participate in the same Asia Thailand Open." Katayama said, "Last year I played well, this year I hope can also create good results in the Suwan golf course. Very happy to compete in the game outside of Japan, I will strive to contribute an exciting race to Thai fans. "

xyykimmy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 206

Nach oben Nach unten