FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Is 125 magic for him ?

Nach unten

Is 125 magic for him ?  Empty Is 125 magic for him ?

Beitrag  xyykimmy Sa Aug 27, 2011 6:31 am

The tournament begins Thursday with dozens of players trying to retain their eligibility with two events left in the 2009 season. All 21 players between Nos. 114 and 135 on the money list are entered. The top 125 get full exempt status on the 2010 tour.

"It's important for me to keep my card," Hamilton said while pelting range balls.Callaway RAZR X Irons
The tournament's new spot on the schedule makes it a pivotal event for players hovering around the cutoff. And Hamilton has work to do at No. 133.

It's the first time he's been in such a difficult position. His Open victory in his first year on tour gave him a five-year exemption. That expires after this year's season finale Nov. 12-15 at the Children's Miracle Network Classic.
Callaway Ft i-bird irons"I know that it's a nerve-racking thing if you are on the bubble," Matt Kuchar said. "The best thing to do is try not think about it, try not figure out what position you've got to finish in. Just play good golf."

Kuchar isn't worried. He's 24th on the money list, second only to 14th-place David Toms in the field, and arguably the hottest player among the 132 chasing the $648,000 winner's check at a waterlogged Annandale Golf Club, after winning three weeks ago and finishing in the top 15 in his last five straight tournaments.
Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons

xyykimmy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 206

Nach oben Nach unten