FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

.Tiger Woods out of the race, career covered with shadow

Nach unten

.Tiger Woods out of the race, career covered with shadow Empty .Tiger Woods out of the race, career covered with shadow

Beitrag  xyykimmy Fr Aug 26, 2011 5:38 am

May 13, Tiger Woods limping away from Sawgrass TPC golf course, into a dark future, the darkness is far greater than Thursday he played the worst results in the half (9 holes) of Individuals in the tournament, in the first round of The Players Championship, in 2011. Woods then announced out of the race because of leg injuries. This is the second straight year Woods exited because of injury at the Players Championship.maruman golf clubs
"I felt hard to walk. " Woods said.

Woods played 42 pole at the front nine hole at Sawgrass TPC Stadium, which he swallowed three bogey at the fourth hole. He can not past the 30 yards water obstacles in front of the hole. In the games, he has always lagged behind competitors in the same group of about 20 yards, he carrying clubs to support himself, walking with limp. In the ninth hole after a bogey, Woods gives his score card to Martin Kemer in the same group, then came back and informed Matt Kuchar, he could not complete with the folowing game. honma golf clubs
This is the first time competition that Woods attend after the Masters, In the third round of the U.S. Masters, Woods hurt his left knee and left ankle when hit in the pine needles at the 17th hole under the Eisenhower tree. But the next day, Woods had a short lead and eventually tied for the fourth.
odyssey golf clubs
Each time Woods suffered a setback, his pursuit of Nicklaus record of 18 crowns become a little uncertain. Woods Champion is still only 14, the last winner is from the 2008 U.S. Open held at Torrey Pines. After that game, he had his knee surgery. When asked whether some may fear, Woods replied: "I know I have something to worry about, but now it need to deal with it well. "

xyykimmy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 206

Nach oben Nach unten