FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Htc N900 provides videophone, face view

Nach unten

Htc N900 provides videophone, face view  Empty Htc N900 provides videophone, face view

Beitrag  pergam25 Mo März 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Htc N900 provides videophone, face view

It is already been quite some time given that my I68 4G very last submit. This is mostly because of a nice, long three-week vacation in The japanese that i will be covering quickly. At any rate, My spouse and i appeared the other day towards the welcome information in sciphone i68 4g PR1.2 had been last but not least let out in the bag and introduced to the masses. The brand new firmware delivers Skype/GTalk movie contacting, portrait setting browsing, along with a slew regarding minor changes on the Htc N900 smart phone.To me, PR1.Only two is more regarding the minimal sciphone i68 4gs compared to big name improvements. I am not saying considering video calling, or perhaps face function surfing around which I locate fairly worthless. But being capable to rearrange your techniques inside selection? I4gs, yes. E mail lookup? You bet.Firmware PR1.2 can be acquired over-the-air (you ought to have obtained the notice for that revise) as well as via Nokia Software program Updater. deb propose copying every thing just before mobile phones deals though.

pergam25

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

Nach oben Nach unten