FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Keyboard backlight issue

Nach unten

Keyboard backlight issue Empty Keyboard backlight issue

Beitrag  xiang2011 Sa Jan 19, 2013 10:42 am

Hey guys!

I've recently bought an ASUS EEE Pc 1005hab and I was very happy until I found out that HDMI output wasn't working. I've sent laptop to repair and it was working fine once it was returned. However, now I've found out that Asus EEE Pc 1005hab Keyboard isn't working. I've checked and it appears that they upgraded BIOS on the machine to 2.14 version (and the most recent version on ASUS website is 2.12), and if I understood properly, this could be the cause of the problem (atleast I really really hope it's not a hardware issue). I've tried downgrading BIOS version to 2.12 but easyflash or winflash won't let me change it since it states it's too old. Any ideas if this is possible or any insight on how to fix this problem? I'm running a Windows 8 OS on it if it's important (tried executing hcontrol.exe file manually but nothing happens) and FN keys (3 & 4) are just not doing anything. All other FN functions work fine apparently.

Thanks in advance!

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten