FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

STYLISTIC Q702 from Fujitsu comes at Price of Rs. 69,000

Nach unten

STYLISTIC Q702 from Fujitsu comes at Price of Rs. 69,000 Empty STYLISTIC Q702 from Fujitsu comes at Price of Rs. 69,000

Beitrag  xiang2011 Do Dez 13, 2012 11:36 am

Fujitsu has now launched its own hybrid laptop-tablet with STYLISTIC Q702. The STYLISTIC Q702 comes loaded with Windows 8 and it’s available at a price of Rs. 69,000 plus taxes. STYLISTIC Q702 comes with a standard 4-cell battery and there is another battery in the Laptop Keyboard .

This hybrid tablet sports a 11.6- inch HD dual digitizer multi-touch display and has a weight of 850 grams barring the keyboard such as Samsung N Series Keyboard . It is also easy to use in direct sunlight. STYLISTIC Q702 also has 3rd Generation Intel Core i3 or i5 processor with optional Intel vPro Technology. It also has 4GB DDR3 RAM, biometric fingerprint sensor and optional embedded support for 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile data.

Fujitsu also launched a redesigned version of LIFEBOOK T902. It is a convertible tablet PC which is targeted at the consumers who are looking for better performance in tablets. LIFENOOK T902 has a 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and support up to 16GB of RAM. This tablet can run on Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro and even Windows 7 Professional. It is still not known when LIFEBOOK T902 will be available and what will be its pricing.

Specifications of Stylistic Q702

Keyboard docking station featuring a 4-cell battery and expansion ports including LAN (RJ-45) and external display support (VGA) like the Samsung N148 (Black) Keyboard
LED backlit IPS anti-glare 11.6-inch HD dual digitizer multi-touch display optimized for both pen and touch input
USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, SD/SDHC expansion ports
Optional 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile broadband support (support may vary by region)
Accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, and ambient light sensors all contributing to a fluid computing experience
Front-facing and rear-facing webcams with complementing dual microphones for video conferencing
Up to 256GB (non-FDE) and 128GB (Full Disk Encryption)

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten