FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

List of TM FAMAS V1 Gearbox Compatible Parts?

Nach unten

List of TM FAMAS V1 Gearbox Compatible Parts?  Empty List of TM FAMAS V1 Gearbox Compatible Parts?

Beitrag  xiang2011 So Okt 07, 2012 11:52 am

Hello,

Recently I've taken on a new project of rebuilding a TM FAMAS I got for pretty cheap. I'd like to get it up to modern indoor FPS strength (So about 330-350) along with making additional upgrades to ensure that this rifle will last for even longer.

However, I am not versed in the slightest about the V1 mechbox. I am aware that a lot of current aftermarket Compatible Parts cannot be used, but also am aware that certain select parts can be used, so I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that has knowledge as to what parts are compatible and at least semi-compatible with a bit of modification. I've tried searching around here for basically a breakdown regarding this topic, but haven't found anything.

Also, if anyone happens to know anywhere that sells aftermarket body parts, such as the FRIS rail system, that would be great to know.

Thanks.

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten