FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Toshiba Satellite L755D-S521?8 Keyboard not working properly

Nach unten

Toshiba Satellite L755D-S521?8 Keyboard not working properly Empty Toshiba Satellite L755D-S521?8 Keyboard not working properly

Beitrag  xiang2011 Fr Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello,

Last September I purchased my Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5218 Laptop from BestBuy for school work. It is now July and I'm starting to have some problems with the Toshiba Satellite Keyboard . The "z" key on the key board will not work (I had to copy and paste it right there). Also, the Tab key works, BUT, it is acting like it is the windows key, in other words its not doing what it's programmed to do.

I tried hooking up a USB keyboard, and the z and Tab key's work fine, so that rules out a problem with soft ware. Im thinking there is something malfuntioning with the keybord, or possibly the keyboard connecting wire is loose. Please help. Im afraid that the rest of my Toshiba Satellite Keyboard is going to stop working too.

I've never dropped the laptop, never spilled anything on it, anything like that. There is something wrong with the computer itself, I did not cause this.

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten