FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

About iPad 3 Leather smart cover

Nach unten

About iPad 3 Leather smart cover Empty About iPad 3 Leather smart cover

Beitrag  caseiad Do Jul 26, 2012 5:41 pm

I have the tan leather smart ipad 3 cover and unfortunately whenever my hands are sweaty, I leave a slightly darkened spot on the cover... what have you guys been doing to clean and/or condition the leather? Which cleaners are ok to use? I think simply making the notebook darker might actually prevent the grease spots because they are just slightly darker than the tan, but noticeable..

The apple site says it is 'crafted from high-quality, naturally treated material that gets its color from a rich aniline dye'.

Can I safely use Kiwi Select Natural-finish leather restorer (all colors)? It says it is "formulated for use on natural-finish leathers and deep-conditions and restores the appearance and suppleness of oil-tanned and waxed leather which may have dried out or become weathered from age or exposure"
Any bad consequences of this? Will it make the leather less soft/more rough? It says it might make the leather darker, which I think is probably a good thing..

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

caseiad

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Nach oben Nach unten