FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

How do you repair your laptop keyboard

Nach unten

How do you repair your laptop keyboard  Empty How do you repair your laptop keyboard

Beitrag  xiang2011 Fr Mai 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Milk was seeping in my bed mattress and my Acer Travelmate Keyboard was searching in internet marketing. As well as the milk got the feet of it wet. Now a lot of the secrets round the keyboard wont work.

in order to solve thisAcer Travelmate Keyboard problem, I'll show you how to get rid of this problem.To begin with, take away the battery immediately. If there's no energy left within the device it cannot short out. Whether it has dried there's the chance that there was already a brief and you've got to correct the defective parts. You can test washing the areas that got drenched with Isopropyl Alcohol, offered in the pharmacy frequently as "rubbing alcohol."

This can not harm the electronics, and often will dissolve most items that was liquid to start with. In the event that does not work, you might have to replace the Acer Travelmate Keyboard or even the entire system board. Goodluck!

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten