FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Spilling coffee over laptop keyboard

Nach unten

Spilling coffee over laptop keyboard Empty Spilling coffee over laptop keyboard

Beitrag  xiang2011 Sa Jun 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Haha I've done that before! Very Happy spilt coffee over my Gateway Laptop Keyboard

Well eventually the sticky noise will wear off but, I got mine clean by using a damp paper towel or a baby wipe and kind of scrunching up the edge and sticking it between the keys that are sticky. It actually worked!

You can pop off the keys, which is a pain in the *** I know, but I'm not sure if yours can pop off Razz and be careful,if you decide to do that, that you don't break the stupid keps

I think using a wipe would work but if not your going to have to put up with it until it wears off.

If you have to take out the whole Gateway Laptop Keyboard just remember that if it can come out it can go back in so try that. And if you break the keyboard just by a USB keyboard for around $30.00 . Not really, the keyboard should be removed and cleaned with an isopropyl type solution by a trained professional or it will just get worse over time.

You could try spraying a tiny amount of this solution (available) from Digikey, RS or other electronics stores with the straw attachment under the keys that are sticky (at your own risk) but it is best to remove the Gateway Laptop Keyboard first. Only other option is a replacement KB

xiang2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 313

Nach oben Nach unten