FC Westfalia Scherlebeck 08/88
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Someone is finally succeed (part 2)

Nach unten

Someone is finally succeed     (part 2)  Empty Someone is finally succeed (part 2)

Beitrag  xyykimmy Di Okt 18, 2011 11:06 am

Lao Lie said after the game: "9 years appears to be a very, very long time, I took the 2nd place during that period, Eagle Club won a 2005 Scottish PGA tournament of the year (non-European tour), but to feel wonderful again won the European tour. "In the 9-year period, the Scot has won 6 a runner-up.

"This is a bit of a mess, but you have to continue to move forward, that's what you can do things. I'm happy, putting better, when I was in the right forward. I started to play the beautiful 9 hole after hitting, I was 10, 11, 12th hole caught the bird, then to the 14th hole played great all one push, just at the right time to catch birds. I must say, when I was at the beginning stages shot Over par score, I think it is well, when you get into that kind of attitude the way, good things will happen. Is since I've been putting good players, but in recent years, I still can't advance the ball. This week, Rod worked. ”
Amoy domestics http://sportswearus.com/

xyykimmy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 206

Nach oben Nach unten